Friday, November 27, 2009

Organizational Oppression - A One Man Show

It is official. The play I am writing detailing this whole movement has been selected by the Orlando International Fringe Festival for their 2010 season.

Organizational Oppression - A One Man Show is a one-act play that details one person's journey as an emerging activist. Through the very personal true story, I will share how much of an impact oppression in the workplace had on my life and why I choose to stand up against it in such a public and artistic way. I hope you will join me in May, 2010 at the Orlando International Fringe Festival!

A portion of the proceeds will benefit future performances of this play in other cities where this kind of oppression exists. Another portion of the proceeds will benefit outreach efforts to continue encouraging Orlando Health to embrace the calls to action in the ignored proposal and petition. And yet another portion will benefit my bank account. I'm a poor grad student living off student loans. It's the sad state of education in this country, being financially penalized to further ourselves. I digress.

If Orlando Health or anyone tries to thwart this play's production - whether it be by subversive means or direct affronts I am fully prepared to engage in legal action.

To learn more about the Orlando International Fringe Festival visit:

Alan L. Bounville
407-484-6671
alanbounville@gmail.com

PS Orlando Health employees will receive a $2 discount to the show.


2 comments:

  1. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. Health

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. koktale

    ReplyDelete