Here they are:
• Posts may not be to the detriment or disturbance of the community or its members.
• Posts may not be abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harassing, deceptive or misleading, solicitous or promotional in nature, or in violation of any law or regulation.
• The topics covered on the page must be relevant and respectful to our community as a whole. Any posts representing niche messaging will be reviewed for relevance and respect, and may be removed.
• Fans may not post advertisements, chain letters, or pyramid schemes, and may not post the same note more than once, or ‘spam’.
• All grievances with the organization should be filed through the proper channels.
• Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations must be followed at all times. Posts should never contain another person’s full or partial personal health information.
• Team members of Orlando Health should refer to the Orlando Health social networking policy for more information and further guidelines.
Orlando Health reserves the right to do the following:
• Remove communications that are in violation of the Orlando Health Facebook Etiquette policy.
• Block a user from participating if that user’s behavior disrupts the community.
The comments posted by fans to this page do not represent the opinions of Orlando Health, its officers, directors, or affiliates."